Friday, August 17, 2012

First Day Fun!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Oh my, what a wonderful group of children! They are all so beautiful but then I always have the most beautiful class. Thanks to all the parents for being so patient, I know some struggled to fine  the correct amount of Crayola Crayons. I didn't realize they would sell out so fast at Wal-Mart. We start with the the 8 basic crayons at first so that the children will learn the correct color. After they learn these 8 basic colors then we let them have all the beautiful colors to use! We do use all of the crayons in fact last year we ran out. They break, get lost, and sometimes even get eaten! Ha! Thanks for all the help in labeling everything and thanks to Jennifer and Hilary for staying and helping put up all those supplies! If at any time you have any questions, please contact me by phone at school, home, or cell. Thanks!!
They all adjusted really well today. Only had 2 to cry and one of them stopped within 10 min. The other one had a pretty good first day. Tears off and on but I can tell she will adjust after a little while. Overall, we had a great first day!!  Look for pictures on this blog by Sunday!