Monday, August 13, 2012

Came home from our little trip that we took. We so enjoyed the time away together. Taylor came home from camp and went with us. So hard to believe that she is a senior this year!!! So I am a mom to a 17 and a 13 year old! Welcome to the land of teenagers!  I really am blessed -they get along really well. Of course it could be that they don't see each other every day!  We loved having time with them and I enjoyed visiting several Antique stores and flea markets. Can you believe all I bought was an old Iron mailbox and paper holder to go beside my front door?   Today, I went to work in my classroom and I am now the proud teacher to 14 little 4 year olds! WOW!!!!!   I can see I am going to have to take my B12s every day!!!!!  Planning on working in my class all day tomorrow- So thankful I left everything in really good shape before the Summer began. I mostly have paperwork and dusting left to do. See you soon!!!