Friday, August 17, 2012

Faron
Damon
Halli
Bailey

Rhett
Lilly Belle
Gracie

Macie
Noah
Ethan
Trade
Aaron
Emma Rae

Kylie 

What an amazing group of children! Some very ready for school, some a little unsure but as someone that has worked with little ones for a very long time, today was an awesome first day!!! I have to admit, I wasn't fully prepared for today. We had just came back from a trip to Texas and I did not have the time to devote to my room like I usually do. I really thought that today would be stressful. I thought that I would go home and take myself a really long nap but here I am, updating the classroom blog!  ALL of the little ones slept at Nap Time and no one cried at nap Time! Yeah! So little ones, Mrs. Tammy will go this weekend and pick us out a really neat fish for our Aquarium. Spend this weekend thinking about what its name will be and what color it will be. See you soon!