Monday, August 6, 2012

Almost time!!!!!!!

Wow! Hard to believe that Summer is almost over!  Learned today that I will be having 13 little ones in my class this year! Oh my!!!! How exciting!! Last year, for the most part, I had 6 little ones in my class. This year will be a challenge but I do my best work when I am challenged. Just started really pulling resources for this school year- been really busy this summer. I am the worst about waiting till the last minute to do things.Excited to see the new little faces this year and the familiar ones as well. Really praying that a certain little one that I had last year will be back. If she isn't- I sure will miss her. She was so shy in class but toward the end she  really was opening up and learning new things. So come back ERJ!!!!  Toward the end of the week, I hope to be posting the daily class schedule on here as well as the first couple of weeks Learning page and Parent Newsletter. See you soon!