Thursday, August 22, 2013

Pre-K Days

Well they are finally taking a nap. They are already stealing my heart! So precious. Each and everyone has such a different personality. I have those that are really loud and everywhere and then I have those that barely make a sound. I get lots of hugs everyday. They really like center time. We start the Abeka work next week and I can't wait to see all they will learn. They are like little sponges. I guess one of the greatest rewards of my job is seeing an older student I have taught and they say, "I wish I was still in your class, Ms. Tammy." and they are in 4th grade! Ha!  Right now I am working on planning for Grandparents day and it is shaping up to be a fun day for all! We will be having an Ice Cream Social at the park and as always- parents may attend also. If you ever have any questions, feel free to give me a call. I'm a bit of a night owl, and stay up later than I should on a school night. I love to read or scrapbook and I find that it seems to be the best time to do that. However, I will say these little ones have really been making me tired! Yesterday was the first day that I didn't go home and take a two hour nap! They are really learning the routines and  their favorite part of the day is center time. Check back later for pictures.