Tuesday, August 13, 2013

I think I'm ready!

I spent the last week preparing my classroom for the new school year. Really like how it turned out. I rearranged the classroom and it gave it so much room. You wouldn't believe how much I threw out. I just closed my eyes and grabbed handfuls of old stuff and threw it away. I will post pictures later. I love the door sign that one of my little ones(who by the way I'm going to miss this year) gave me at the end of last year. It is just perfect Macie!  Hillary spent all day helping me in the classroom. I can't wait to see the different ideas she has for projects this year. She is so creative!  Hope and pray that tomorrow will be a good day for ALL of our little ones. It's sometimes harder for the parents than the children and as a parent I really understand! Just know that I will love them like I do my own children and I may spoil them - just a little.
Hope to see you in the morning all bright and early. Parents, please remember to label mats and extra clothes.