Friday, May 17, 2013

The very Hungry caterpillar

We are doing a little something different this year for the Pre-school graduation. If I would have thought of it earlier, I would have ordered their gowns a different color. Oh well- next year. The children are reading the book - The Very Hungry Caterpillar by Eric Carle and they are singing their butterfly song. They are too adorable! We have been learning all about butterflies and hope that the butterflies all emerge by Monday so that we can release them on Wednesday, their Graduation Day.  Our resident cake decorator- and she is really-really good at it- Hillary(Halli's Mom)- will be making our  cake. I can't wait to see it. Stay tuned for pictures! Hope you all have a great weekend. I will be working in my yard again this weekend if every thing goes as planned.