Monday, May 13, 2013

Happy Mother's Day!

Hope everyone had a Happy Mother's Day! I spent this weekend having a really bad sinus infection and strep. Tracer had strep last Tuesday and I guess he shared! Gerald was finally off all weekend and spent it taking care of me and Tracer. I was so sick by Saturday afternoon that I wasn't even able to go and get my own mom a gift. Thankfully, she understood. Well- I'm feeling a little better now- not much- but some better after 3 days of Cipro antibiotics,  other meds, and prayer. Tracer bought me the cutest note pad, a Books a Million gift card, and 2 tulip shaped, solar  lights to go by my walkway. Loved-Loved- Loved! On another note, I hope that anything I have said or posted has not been taken the wrong way. I have never meant it to be in any way negative. I have been approached by 2 people asking if I am leaving this school. My answer is -that I will leave when I feel that God is thru with me here and has something else that he wants me to do. As of right now- I have no intention of leaving this school or my babies. I love what I do and I am looking forward to another great year!