Thursday, September 18, 2014

My thoughts for today

For a long time now, I've been running. No, not physically running. I need to- (LOL) But running away from God and his will in my life. When I should have been encouraging others and praying for others, instead I was worried about how we were going to make our next payment, how we were going to afford this or that, when all along I should have been trusting my savior for our every need. Why we feel it so hard to put 110 % of our faith in Him is simply because we are human. What I desire most in my life, is to leave a legacy of my walk with God and to make Heaven my eternal home. I refuse to live in fear anymore. I been so beat down by only seeing the negative that I failed to realize that the God I serve is a POSITIVE God and that there isn't anything that my God can't do. Everything is His anyway. He can make a way when it seems like there isn't any way possible. I may not live in the biggest, fanciest home or drive the nicest vehicle but all those things are just stuff that will eventually rust away. My home- my eternal home- is with my Lord Jesus Christ. I know beyond a shadow of a doubt that I have a Godly husband that loves me and our children. I have an awesome church family and parents that raised me in Church and lived the life before me. I have a wonderful class of children and I believe that everyone of these children are in my class for a reason. My prayer is that somehow, someway, I can make a positive difference in their life.

No comments:

Post a Comment