Monday, September 29, 2014

A weekend full of Beauty

Sometimes in the midst of our everyday living, we sometimes forget to just live. And we forget to see the beauty in our everyday living. I took the time this weekend, just to try to relax and find something everyday that I considered beautiful. Some of you may not see it. What I consider beauty may not be to you but that is ok. God made each and everyone of us different and in that - I find beauty.
 
I loved it that our son chose to attend a Youth Weekend Retreat instead of attending a Football game. Don't get me wrong, there isn't anything wrong with football but the fact that an almost 16 year old boy would rather learn more about God and fellowship with other youth in a Christian atmosphere made this momma really proud!

I found this really old set of rubber stamps at a Flea Market in Alexandria this weekend.  I had been looking for a set of these. The teacher in me was super excited to find this old set!
I was so excited to find this old canning jar holder at another Flea Market. I have been seeing these in a lot of my decorating magazines lately.
This little burlap owl brings a smile to my face every time I look out my kitchen window!
 
LOL  Every time I drive up and see the look on this spider, I smile.
Loving these glittered pumpkins
This is what I ended up doing with that old canning jar holder. Add Mason Jars and art supplies and we have------My new craft caddy! Don't look to closely- This picture was taken  BEFORE I dusted the tops of these mason jars!
 

No comments:

Post a Comment