Monday, October 15, 2012

Weekend news

What a very busy weekend! Fun but busy! Was able to talk to Mrs. Jennifer. She is doing better and appreciates the continued prayers for her. We are going to do something special for her as a class. Throwing around a few ideas let me know if you have a suggestion. She hopes to be out of the hospital by Thursday but looking at a recovery period of several weeks. I miss her extra help- Yes I do!!!!  God is good! He is always faithful. Like I was telling her, we don't always understand why things happen but God knows. I told her that now she has an awesome, awesome testimony about God's love.   Art & Folk festival was this weekend, but I didn't go, Tracer had to work the 4-H booth and I went to several yard sales. Picked up a cloth Nativity Set with a complete backdrop for the kiddos for $ 1.00! Found an old grain bin scoop for 50 cents, a wooden reindeer for the front porch (Christmas) for $1.00 and a complete set of wooden ABC/occupation blocks for the classroom for $5!  I  love finding a good deal! Tracer and Gerald went hunting Saturday morning for the youth hunt. He was only out in the woods for around 45 min. when he shot a 6 point. He was so excited! We were all excited for him!  I also helped make Hello Kitty cupcakes for Riley's birthday party and enjoyed church services this weekend.