Monday, October 22, 2012

Had a wonderful time this weekend! The weather was absolutely perfect! It is a rare treat for my husband and I to have a day to ourselves much less a weekend- so this weekend was extra special to me! We went to Washington and visited all those wonderful Flea markets and Antique Stores. They also have a great Bed and Breakfast.  My favorite place was the the Antique School House and Gym. Two floors of  stuff!!!!!  I picked up some great items at great prices! I love a good deal. We ate at the Old School House Cafe and wrote our names on the wall. Perfect thing to do for a Pre-K teacher! We also met Taylor for cheesecake and sweet tea. It was so nice to see our baby girl again. She showed us her pictures of her "friend", I don't think Daddy Gerald liked that very much! Ha! She is a very sweet girl and makes good grades. She is very involved in church activities and missionary  work. She has a trip planned in January for Missionary work.