Wednesday, April 18, 2012

A year later

Well it has  been a year since I begin writing on this blog. I wasn't sure if I would even like trying to keep up with another thing-my life is so full now with 4-H, school work, soccer, youth rally's , and class work. I can honestly say that it has been a joy to maintain. On really busy weeks, I sometimes get behind on updating but I try to update as much as possible. I know from the comments of parents and grandparents that they love the blog and that means a lot to me. I had a parent tell me this weekend that they love the fact that I post on things going on besides just the classroom. They said it makes it more personal. Well- I haven't even thought about it. I just post whatever is on my heart at that moment. Thanks for all the encouragement. It means more to me than you will ever know. Thank You- Love, Mrs. Tammy

No comments:

Post a Comment