Monday, April 30, 2012

Can you say BUSY?!

Wow, We have been so incredibly busy lately! From Hannah's bridal shower, soccer games, 4-H trips, Awards night and all the planning for special days and trips at school, my world at this moment is incredibly BUSY!!!!!!!!!!!! I guess that is why I am finding it so relaxing working in my yard. When I was talking with Crystal,my neighbor &  teacher, she said that she likes to work in her yard too! She said it's her "therapy"! I can certainly relate! It's something about working in the yard that makes you feel closer to God. I know I find myself praying and thanking Him for everything He has done for me. This weekend I added Calla Lillies,Daylilies, a Julia Child Rose, and Bee Balm to my little yard. May God continue to bless each and every family and may we stop and reflect on God's grace in this busy time in our lives.