Thursday, March 1, 2012

A wonderful year!

Isn't it funny how sometimes we wonder why certain things are happening and then a few months down the road you realize that God let it happen for a reason? Well, that is how I felt at the beginning of the year. I do not like changes and boy were things changing! I thought that this would not be a good year teaching with so many different changes but now I realize that this has turned out to be one of the best years ever! I have learned so much from this year. I have learned so much about myself and realized that I am doing what God wants me to do at this time in my life. He let those changes happen in my life for a reason. I have grown closer to God, I have realized that as long as I am doing what God wants me to do, that he always makes a way for everything to work out. This has been a year for changes,growing, and it has even made me fall in love with teaching. Don't get me wrong, I have always loved working with children, but the changes this school year brought new excitement to teaching. I have found that I want to try new ideas in the class with different activities,field trips, and fun days. I am thankful for everyday that I have to make a difference in the life of a child.  

No comments:

Post a Comment