Monday, March 12, 2012

A fun week!

Thanks so much for the Dr. Seuss related gifts for the classroom! The party was great- I will be posting pictures latter.
I picked  up a few goodies for the classroom this week with the 100th day money we had left. I think they will really enjoy them!
It's so hard to believe that we are back at school already after having a week off! I took full advantage of my week off and slept late the last 4 days of our break! The first few days I was awaken very early by the hammering of the work crew putting siding on our home. It was worth it- it looks nice. I also went with a friend to Monroe one day and did a little plant shopping- I love plants! A couple of Rose trees,moonlight Scotch broom, knockout roses, and a Eastern Redbud tree and I was in plant heaven! I  even primed my door and finished making a wreath- I guess I am ready for spring. Hope all of you had a great time off too! I received texts and calls letting me know that a lot of you took the children to the circus and to see the Lorax. How fun!

No comments:

Post a Comment