Friday, September 23, 2011





Perfecting those cutting skills!!! Having fun cutting up a newspaper.









I have been blessed with a group of wonderful parents. Every year that I have taught,  God has always sent me the greatest group of children AND parents! This is such a blessing to me. As I was at home last night, I was thinking about all of the blessings that God has given me. And my mind went to to the parents and the children that have come into my life all of these years. I have been blessed with so many wonderful people that I would not have met had I not chosen to love and teach these little ones. No, I do not make the salary that I would if I had decided on a different profession. But I am rich in love,hugs and most of all support from all of you that make my job worth more than any big paycheck that I could have received elsewhere. For the prayers, the love, and the support, I say thanks to you for helping me make a difference in the life of a child. May God bless you and your family-Love, Mrs. Tammy