Tuesday, September 13, 2011

Grandparent's Day and We are spoiled!!!














We really enjoyed our Grandparent's Day lunch at the park. I loved watching the grandparents and even some great-grandparents with the children! I no longer have my grandparents with me but I remember well the love they showed me. My grandpa Guerrero was a hard working man and did not do things with us grandchildren that grandparents do now- but I knew he loved me. These children will never forget the love and guidance that you show them. Thanks for the great turnout! Thanks to Mr. Gregg and Ms. Nita for the great tasting food.
And on another note- Our parents spoil us rotten!! Thanks to April for the Computer Learning CD and the bag of  Dove Chocolate and Roxanne for  the adorable Scarecrow snacks and stickers! Thanks!!!! I've alwayes told everyone, I have the best class AND the best parents!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment