Friday, August 26, 2011

More pictures and info.

These are random pictures I took of the children in the classroom, at lunch , at P.E. and on the playground. Some of the children are not in my class this year but they were my babies from previous years. I enjoy watching them grow. We would also like to take this time to thank those of you that have brought the snacks for this week. The children enjoyed the cake pops, apple decorated cupcakes, and other goodies you provided. Thanks to April for the tower fan, and Roxanne for the gifts this week. We have always been blessed with the greatest parents in our classrooms here at OBCA! Remember,field trip Monday @ the library, Scholastic Book orders are due ASAP, and we are planning for our Grandparents Day which will be coming up soon. As always- call me with any concerns or questions you may have. - Mrs. Tammy

No comments:

Post a Comment