Monday, August 15, 2011

A BRAND NEW YEAR!!




























Lots of changes in store this year. First I was moved from my big room to a very small one because the New Pre-K buildings they are builing are not finished yet. I also have less children than I've had most years- only 6. This is really great for two reasons- 1. The children will receive more individual attention and 2  we will be able to fit in a lot more activities troughout the school year. I did not care for the moving part but am very excited about our new classroom being built. Today was our first day of school and I really did not know what to expect out of this group of 3 boys and 3 girls. They were adorable and so very sweet. No tears! Well at least not from the children! I understand- My baby started 7th grade this year and yes, I shed a few tears myself. Thankfully, he is here at OBCA! This is a great school and I love the Abeka program. We will begin the Abeka program next week. If you ever have any questions- please do not hesitate to call me! 

No comments:

Post a Comment