Wednesday, April 27, 2011

Don't pray when it rains if you don't pray when the sun shines.

Last night my best friend from Shongoloo called me very upset because a tornado had been spotted by their home. She asked me to help her pray that they would be safe. About 30 min. later my husband called from his job in West Monroe to let me know that the weather was really bad where he was. You could hear the storm in the background.. I begin to get a really bad headache from the worrying. I also begin to pray. Thankfully no one I knew was hurt during the storm last night.  This morning when I arrived at school- I opened a folder that I keep on my desk with Teacher quotes and inspirational sayings. You know what I saw- yes the saying above. It reminded me that God wants us to pray/talk to him even when the sun is shining, not just in the rain.

No comments:

Post a Comment