Wednesday, April 13, 2011

Children are like wet cement, Whatever falls on them makes a lasting impression.

My prayer is to always treat the children as I would want a teacher to treat my child. Yes, some days it becomes stressful. Especially when you have things on your mind like taxes and other stuff. But I try to come to my classroom each day knowing that my attitude will affect the 10 little children that are looking  to me for guidance. We as teachers and parents need to remember this. No matter what kind of day I am having these little ones always seem to bring a smile to my face. Where else can you receive so many hugs, flowers from the playground (weeds), and "God bless you Mrs.Tammy" ,when I sneeze from those flowers(weeds) they keep bringing me?! Today I read them the passages from the "Resurrection eggs." They really enjoyed opening the eggs to find the items that went with the Easter story. Tomorrow we will have our Easter Party at the Playground and we have a surprise for them- my son's really big lop-eared rabbit named Trixter! We are also having Easter pictures taken-so remember Sunday Best dress. Parents- remember to send a dozen filled eggs and a Easter basket with your child. As always, you are encouraged to attend.  *The children were treated to milk and cookies for WINNING for the most box tops turned in! Thanks for supporting our school!

No comments:

Post a Comment