Friday, January 30, 2015

Have a great weekend!~

Parents:
Notes are going home today about our Valentine Party and their snack calendar. I am hoping to post some of the wonderful things we have been doing in our classroom soon. We have a new area up that features a craft completed by each child. I do one myself and show it to the children. I then provide them with the materials to make it. It is all how the child see it and it really helps me see their skill level. Our board is labeled- It's the process Not the Product. I have never believed in having all children's work look the same because all children are not the same. They are different ages, at different learning levels and you know what - it is ok. That is the way it should be.  I love my little ones and if the "I love you Ms. Tammy" that I hear daily is any indication, they love me too!

No comments:

Post a Comment