Thursday, February 6, 2014

Joy

Just thought I would share some pictures of some things I received for Christmas that have brought me joy during these long, dreary days of Winter.
Love this little burlap pillow with a very special word on it-FAITH
I love keeping up with special days on this calendar
 
Love this saying
My husband surprised me with this chalk drawing of our son from over 7 years ago. I am such a procrastinator that it was still in a poster tube from Galveston. He had it preserved. matted, and framed. It was a beautiful surprise and I love seeing it everyday in our hallway.
 
 
This book was a very sweet read. I stumbled across her blog a few years back and was very excited to read this special story about finding beauty in the unexpected.
A favorite saying
Love this cookbook. To tell the truth I love all 3 of her cookbooks and her autobiography.
And of course, I love Gooseberry Patch cookbooks! Not just for the recipes but also for the stories and decorating ideas that are in them.
So look around and find something that brightens your day!