Monday, December 2, 2013

Ist day back at school!

Hope all of you had a wonderful Thanksgiving Holiday! I did things a little different this year- I did not attend any Thursday or Friday sales but instead spent time with my family and really enjoyed the time off that we had together. My husband had 4 days off so we spent a lot of time around the house working in the yard and my husband and son went duck hunting a lot. I caught up on some household chores and baked a pie for our church bake sale. I made a sweet potato casserole-my first- and it was really good! I also made a glaze for the ham that my work gave us. It turned out really good and was enjoyed by all at our Family Thanksgiving dinner along with the turkey and all the trimmings we had.   We are truly blessed! The children have been really good today- almost like they missed their friends and their teachers! I can't wait to see how much they enjoy the Christmas Play tomorrow. Hope to see you there!