Friday, December 13, 2013

B U S Y time of year

Where does the time go? I can't believe that Christmas is almost here. It just seems like we are so very busy these days it is hard to fine time for everything. Tracer is in National Honor Society, a Junior Leader in 4-H, participates in Youth Rallys,  takes drum lessons and working on  Bible quizzes. Between meetings here and there, practices, projects to turn in, volunteer work, drum lessons and keeping his grades up it just gets a little crazy around the house sometimes. Don't get me wrong- I love that I am able to be a mom and do mom things but it can get stressful at times! And not just for me but for him as well. He had somewhere to be besides school for 6 days straight last week! Maybe after next week we can all be able to take the time to just enjoy this special season and hopefully you will do the same. Wishing you all a very Merry Christmas!