Monday, October 7, 2013

Great Weekend!

Had a great weekend. Tracer and Jody Paul spent the weekend building a duck blind and acting like typical teenage boys. Gerald and I took a little trip to Alexandria to look for chairs for my dining table. I don't want them all to match  but I do know exactly what kind of look I'm looking for. I found two chairs and purchased them. I guess I am just going to just go to my favorite furniture store and by the others new. Yuck! I love a bargain. Gerald put up my mantle and I started decorating it already. Painted my entrance table in black chalkboard paint. No, I don't plan on writing on it- I just love the matte finish that chalkboard paint has. I can't wait for our trip to the pumpkin patch tomorrow. Hope to purchase some pumpkins for my porch. Really love the curtains that I made for the dining room windows. I made them out of painter's drop cloths. Who knew they would turn out so nice? Love Pinterest and all of their ideas! Also picked up some treasures for the children's treasure chest -  Dinos and spider rings.   Hope you had a wonderful weekend too! REMEMBER- DO NOT SEND BACKPACKS TOMORROW~