Friday, September 14, 2012

After school on a Friday

Went to Spotted Dog for some Teal Duck decoys for the guys and ran into Brooke and Jeremy. Then while we were at Academy for waders, I ran into an old friend from Olla. It was really nice to see Gale again.  Seems like everyone is getting ready for hunting season. My boys really get into it, me,  not so much. I remember -many years ago- going with Gerald to the hunting camp. I brought 2 fluffy pillows,a thick throw, a book light, a book, and about 4 magazines. The look on Gerald's face was priceless! He never made a big deal about me going with him again! I guess it's just not my thing! I like sleeping late and I don't care anything about getting out in the cold. Ha! Give me a good book, my big, comfy bed and I'm all set!  So to all of you that are going hunting, may your season be a safe & blessed one and for all of those who prefer not to go, may you enjoy this season also! God bless!!!