Friday, June 15, 2012

This week has been soooo busy. Tracers has been attending Bible school at the church just 5 minutes up the road from our home, Gerald's been working and I have been reading - alot. I so need to get back on my schedule of doing things around the house. Just had some very good news- my cousin Paul and his sweet wife Kelly are expecting a baby BOY. We couldn't be happier. Don't get me wrong, we love those little girls too, but it has been 10 years since there has been a little boy to love around here! Not sure what his name will be just yet.  Little Miss Ava Mae Hendrix is also expected to make her arrival sometime during July and I know we will love her too.  Lots of little ones to love and spoil!  Keep my aunt Teresa in your prayers. She is the aunt that I told you about in an earlier post that has cancer.  She is doing a lot better but I know that God can completly heal her.