Monday, June 11, 2012

My brother came home from Austin and brought the family a lot of the old fashion bread that we used to buy when we went down to the valley to visit our great-grandmother Sarah. It has been years since she passed away so we don't go to Mission, Texas any more. We were surprised to see the pastries and breads that we remembered from so long ago! They were very tasty too!!!!! Enjoyed our visit and hope to see him again this Summer.
We love little Miss Maddison!!!!  She is so sweet and a very good baby!
Love this glass display dome!
What a cute 4th of July decoration!

Love this for my Garden Shed!!!
We need to clean it up but it works and looks so neat in our Living Room!
Old cans for the brick ledge
Milk glass vase and a really pretty lamp that I am going to paint.
An old record holder. I am going to paint it and use it to hold mail!
And you know I just could not resist picking up something for my class! Last year when we talked about the 50's, the children did not have a clue what a record looked like- so when I saw this one, I knew I had to purchase it for the classroom! Now I have to find a record player!!

These are a few of my finds from the Barn sale and Flea Market!