Wednesday, February 15, 2012

Something to think about........

Our chapel today was talking about God's love for us and this being the month of love. It made me stop and think about what true love is. I saw love yesterday in my child telling me he cried when he went to the Haven. I saw love in the faces of the parents as they saw their children yesterday. I saw love in April and Roxanne as they devoted their day to helping with the Valentine's Day activities and party. In a world so full of evil and lack of compassion, I realized that I was surrounded by love & I am blessed. I was blessed with beautiful cards and gifts that brought tears to my eyes and joy to my heart. Is my life perfect? No- In fact at this moment in my life I fight pain almost on a daily basis with my back, my home looks like a tornado struck it, I've had people be very unchristian this week but I am still blessed. I have a husband that loves me, I have true friends, I have 2 beautiful and healthy children, I have a wonderful church and church family, great parents, an awesome brother, children that bring joy to my life every day that I'm at work, and most of all- I have the love of God in my heart and life. I am truly blessed. Take a look at your life today, and even if there are things that are in your life that bring you down, do as the Bible says and think on the good things in your life. After all, in the end that is all that really matters.

No comments:

Post a Comment