Wednesday, October 26, 2011

WE WON THE BOX TOP PARTY!!!!!

WE FOUND OUT TODAY THAT THE PRE-K CLASS WON THE PARTY FOR HAVING THE MOST BOXTOPS TURNED IN!!!!!!  THANKS FOR SUPPORTING OUR CLASS!!

On another note, I know that you have noticed that I haven't been posting a lot the last couple of weeks. Well as most of you know Mrs. Holly put in her notice and Tuesday was her last day. It has been hard to adjust to this bit of news and I am in deep prayer about a lot of things. I LOVE our school, our children, and our parents but change is hard and this was a sudden change for all of us. We will be ok but continue to pray for us Pre-K,K, Mrs. Vickie, and myself as we adjust to these new changes. Sometimes change is good- sometimes change is not but whatever it becomes- it is still an adjustment for us all.

No comments:

Post a Comment