Tuesday, October 4, 2011

HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO ME!











Wow!!! Did I not tell you I have the BEST parents?! They surprised me with a surprise birthday party and along with a beautiful cake,flowers, balloons, beautiful cross wind chime, I also received a gift card from my favorite store- HOBBY LOBBY!!!!!  Thanks so much! Over the weekend my family and friends also surprised me on two other occasions with cake, a Paul Michael's heart shaped chalkboard, a new Gooseberry Patch cookbook, picture frame, watch, clothes, a rustic tin candle warmer, and more Hobby Lobby gift cards!!!  A great birthday weekend and considering I'm only 25 - hopefully a lot more great birthdays are ahead!  What? A girl can be whatever age she wants to be- especially if she is a teacher!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment