Tuesday, March 25, 2014

Funny things kids say

Just had to share this one with you. Casey had to stay in one day last week to finish a worksheet that didn't get finished in class because he was socializing. So while the rest of our class went to the gym for recess, I asked him to take that time to finish his work without distractions. I also placed a call to my husband to remind him of a bill that needed to be mailed off. About 2 minutes into our conversation, Casey said- "Mrs. Tammy, did I tell you that you look like a princess today." LOL  My husband overheard him and said "Tell that boy that hasn't worked for me all these years so I'm pretty sure it won't work for him!"  Oh they are so funny. I keep saying that one of these days I am going to write a book on all the funny things I have heard over the years.  Thanks Casey for bringing a smile to my face!