Monday, January 6, 2014

End of 2013

We had a wonderful Christmas! I pray that your Christmas was full of beautiful memories and good times. I am praying that we are all blessed with a wonderful new year. This last year was full of a lot changes in our life. But I can honestly say that God was faithful and we came through those times with his loving grace. My husband was hospitalized, we moved out of our home, a very dear church member passed away, and we went through many changes, some good some not so good this last year. I think the one thing that I learned this year is to lean on God. He knows what we need, when we need it. Sometimes we don't understand why certain things happen but then when something else happens later on, we realize why God allowed certain things to come our way. My word for 2013 was Blessed.  As the year ends, I realize that our family was indeed BLESSED beyond measure this year. And I am so thankful for all that God has done for me and my family in 2013.