Saturday, December 22, 2012

You made my day!

After a CRAZY day of braving the crowds looking for that just perfect gift, to say I was in a foul mood would be an understatement!  We came home around 10 P.M. and there on our steps, was a gift bag. And it was for ME!!!!!!  I loved my gift! It matches perfectly but you know what I loved even more? My Card! As I was reading it to my husband, I couldn't even finish it because I started crying. He put his arms around me and told me not to cry. He said to me- "See, You do make a difference." Of course that made me cry even harder. So thank you- Your gift was  indeed beautiful but the words you wrote on that card is what I will always, always treasure.  Thank You for taking the time to write those words- you will never know how much they mean to me.  May your family have a most wonderful Christmas and I'm praying that your family will have a blessed year in 2013. Sometimes, it is hard to understand the trials that we go through but through it all God never leaves us. Love, Tammy      PS- Tell my little princess, if she needs to - she can call me! Ha!