Monday, May 14, 2012

Happy Mother's Day to me and all of you!!!!!




For this years Mother's Day I was so blessed to receive a Knock out rose, a gown, a card, some daylily plants, a dill plant, and Gerald made me a frame for my swing. I also found a really neat outdoor light fixture to hang outside at a flea market in Winnsboro. My husband thinks I am so weird and he is so blessed because I really do not want big, expensive things!!! Ha!! I would rather have a plant to put in my house or in my yard than a dozen of roses that fade and die in a few days. I know- they ARE beautiful and Gerald does still buy them for me for special days but ONLY if he buys me something I can plant or a special something that I collect! Ha!!! I also love Flea Market /Antique Finds and Tracer could not believe that I wanted -in his words- "That old light"!!! I think besides spending time with my mom and my family, one of my favorite things this Mother's Day was watching and taking pictures of the two big gators that are in the pond in the middle of a field not far past my parent's home. I just think they are so fascinating!!!! Bet you didn't know that about your child's teacher!!!!!!