Monday, November 28, 2011

Lots to be thankful for!




Oh how I enjoyed my week off from school. Want to know how I spent it? Well the first 2 days were spent getting caught up on household chores, next 2 days were spent buying items for the CLASSROOM! Ha- I know but I can't help it - I missed the little ones! We then went to Arkansas on a camping/hunting trip. Thanks to some good friends Keith & Beth, I did not have to sleep in a tent! They let us use their camper trailer and I am so very grateful! I do not like bugs and etc. that could be crawling on the ground! It was so beautiful in Arkansas and I really enjoyed the time we were able to spend together. I grilled, picked wildflowers for our table in the woods, (I do like to decorate!), made smores, and  cooked sweet potatoes in the hot coals of our campfire. I also gathered firewood for our campfire while the boys were out hunting! We had the very best time and we were able to reflect on all the beauty that God has surrounded us with. No cell service, no electricity, no real modern conveniences, no Black Friday sales and I lived!!!!! Hope all of you had a wonderful Thanksgiving!

No comments:

Post a Comment